Aryballe at IFT18
Aryballe will deliver an invited keynote session on Monday, July 16th and exhibit in the IFTNEXT Start-Up Alley to present NeOseTM Pro and its applications to the food industry.
Odor detection technology has major applications in the food and beverage industry, discover more by visiting the Aryballe booth at IFT2018 in the IFT NEXT Start-Up Alley. Our founder and Deputy CEO Dr Tristan Rousselle will be delivering an invited keynote lecture on “The Promise of Digital Olfaction: A Demonstration of the Artificial Nose” on Monday, July 16th, at 11:45 am at the IFTNEXT Stage, North Hall. He will present how new technologies can detect smells and provide objective, consistent data.
From farm to fork, Aryballe provides cutting-edge solutions for industrials across the whole value chain, including:
- Characterize the olfactive quality of new raw material varieties,
- Determine product ripeness,
- Identify raw materials relative to their sourcing or quality grade,
- Detect conformity defects in food or packaging,
- Support development of new products by evaluating the contribution of aroma and ingredient components,
- Ensure batch-to-batch consistency.
If you wish to schedule a meeting during the show to see a live demo of NeOseTM Pro, contact us here.