Based in Grenoble, France - Proposed Status: CDI
Aryballe is an innovative company specializing in the development, design, and manufacture of digital olfaction solutions. As the leader in this very complex area of odor capture, Aryballe is looking for an experienced software development engineer to join the team to deliver credible technology that meets the challenges for our customers.
The Signal Processing Engineer participates in the design and implementation of signal processing and analysis software modules. In this role, you will be integrated into an existing team of five people responsible for the evolution and correction of our actuation and processing modules dedicated to the odor measurement system.
This role in based in Grenoble, France and reports to the Technical Director.
Definition and realization of new algorithmic processing modules.
In accordance with the evolution of the software architecture, continuous improvement of the modules, adaptation to technological evolutions.
Method and tools:
Respect of development and monitoring tools implemented in R & D as well as in production (version, quality monitoring, generalization of good practices),
User manual writing, iterative method.
- Young doctor-engineer in signal and information processing
- Or Generalist / experienced engineer (> 3 years) in scientific computing
- Knowledge of measurement systems and sensors
- C/C ++ language, Python
- Version Management (git) and Production Tools (Unit Tests)
- Scientific rigor, autonomy
- Very good ability to work in a team, listening, communication, dynamism, responsibility and collective commitment, ability to express and synthesize
- Physical-chemistry background would be a plus
- Fluent in English