Based in Grenoble, France - Proposed Status: CDI
Aryballe is an innovative company specializing in the development, design, and manufacture of digital olfaction solutions. As the leader in this very complex area of odor capture, Aryballe is looking for an experienced software development engineer to join the team to deliver credible technology that meets the challenges for our customers.
The Full-Stack Software Engineer participates in the design and implementation of Aryballe’s proprietary software. In this role, you would be integrated into an existing team (five engineers) responsible for the development platform associated with the needs of internal customers (experimentation and R&D) or external (exploration of new fields for smell analysis in various applications).
This role in based in Grenoble, France and reports to the Technical Director.
Definition and realization of SW modules, contribution to the architecture of the platform.
Continuous improvement of modules, adaptation to technological developments.
Development of libraries (SDK) and interfaces (API)
Method and tools:
Respect of development and monitoring tools implemented in R & D as well as in production (version, quality monitoring, generalization of good practices), user manual writing, iterative method.
- Experienced engineer (> 5 years) in full-stack software development
- Software engineering and modeling methods
- Back-end: Node.js, C / C ++, Python
- Front-end: react, vue.js
- Platform: Windows Desktop Development, Linux
- Versioning (git) and production tools (Docker, Microsoft Azure, Gitlab CI).
- Rigor, autonomy and adaptability
- Very good ability to work in a team, listening, communication, dynamism, responsibility and collective commitment, ability to express and synthesize
- Fluent English