Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and maintaining it is the basis for the trusting relationship we wish to establish with our partners. The following policy has been developed to keep your personal data private, in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulations coming into place in May 2018.
Nature of personal data collected by Aryballe Technologies
* The personal data collected by Aryballe Technologies through its 2 websites aryballe-technologies.com and neosepro.com, emails or business cards exchanged at meetings and trade shows, include names, email addresses, and professional addresses, titles and phone numbers.
Purpose of personal data collection
* Collected data is intended for marketing and commercial use only, enabling us to regularly keep in touch with our partners, customers and prospects and update them about new product releases, upcoming software versions, as well as news and events involving the company.
Consent and access to personal data
* Aryballe Technologies is committed to ensuring the informed consent of its website users and customers to the use of their data. From the beginning, you will explicitly be informed about how your personal data will be collected, stored and used. You will be asked to consent to this intended use. Only positive opt-in will be considered as formal consent and will allow Aryballe Technologies to store and use your personal data.
* You can withdraw your consent at any time by informing Aryballe Technologies about your decision at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Aryballe Technologies is committed to providing easier and streamlined access to your personal data. This can be provided, modified or erased upon demand to Aryballe Technologies, by emailing the following address: email@example.com. Your demand will be processed free-of-charge and within one month following request.
* The data obtained is being stored on a secured server and can only be accessed by a limited number of Aryballe employees that are part of the marketing and business development team. Data will be stored as long as consent is not explicitly withdrawn by customer following the procedure described above.
* In case of a security breach, including destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to stored personal data, the breach will be reported to the relevant authority detailed below within 72 hours after being uncovered by Aryballe Technologies’ personnel.
* The lead data protection supervisory authority to which Aryballe Technologies is subjected is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).